We are ready to welcome you when you are!
We hope this finds you and your family in good health.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same at Deluca Massage & Bodywork: Our commitment to you and our team’s safety and well-being.
By its very nature, massage and bodywork requires skin-to-skin contact and you should be familiar with the fact that infection control has always been a top priority at Deluca Massage & Bodywork. As we navigate life with additional requirements and modify existing measures due to the coronavirus, please help us to support all of our clients and our team by cooperating with some new requirements:
We follow massage and bodywork guidelines for practice recommended by the Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards (FSMTB) along with infection control recommendations made by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Phase 2 re-open guidelines from DC Health.
Book your appointment online: BOOK NOW
On your next appointment, you will see the following safety protocols incorporated for everyone’s safety.
Booking your Appointment:
After booking your appointment you will receive an email with forms that must be completed online prior to your appointment. Once completed, these forms will be part of your profile.
1 – Health Intake Form
2 – Policies & Procedures
2 – Credit Card Authorization (optional)
3 – COVID-19 Precautionary Form
We recommend you arrive five (5) minutes prior to your appointment with a protection mask. The mask must be worn during your entire visit, if you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
If you are not feeling well, or have symptoms, please cancel and re-schedule your appointment for a later time. The cancellation penalty will be waived.
- At the entrance desk, there will be a hand sanitizer available to you. You will also be asked if developed new symptoms since booking your appointment and if you have completed the required forms.
- We will be taking your body temperature. Normal temperature ranges from 97-99 degrees. If your body temperature is higher than 100 degrees, we will confirm it by trying three times. If it’s consistent, you will be asked to re-schedule your appointment to another day.
- We will be taking your oxygen level with a pulse oximeter. Normal arterial oxygen is approximately 75 to 100 millimeters of mercury (mm Hg). Values under 60 mm Hg usually indicate the need for supplemental oxygen. Normal pulse oximeter readings usually range from 95 to 100 percent. Values under 90 percent are considered low. If your estimated oxygen levels are low you will be asked to re-schedule your appointment to another day.
- Your massage therapist will then be ready to escort you to the restroom to wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds. Once that is done, you will be escorted to the therapy room to begin your session.
- Massage Therapist will be assigned to one room.
- Additional in-between client’s time has increased to give them enough time to make sure the therapy room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- All cloth furniture has been removed.
- The therapy room will be deep cleaned and sanitized prior to each client. Table blankets will only be provided if requested by the client.
- All dirty laundry will be removed after each client.
- Massage Therapist will wash hands thoroughly prior to starting the session. Disposable gloves are optional to wear.
- Each room will have hand sanitizer available to use as needed.
- Each room will have a UV light air purifier.
You have the commitment from everyone that we will follow all recommended safety protocols. A mask will be worn during the entire shifts. Our body temperature will be checked twice a day as well as the oxygen levels. If levels are not in normal levels, they will be sent home. The front desk team will wash their hands for 20 seconds every hour. They will also be responsible for wiping down all highly touched areas every 30 minutes or after each client. Our team members will be wearing a mask the entire time.
If there is anything that would make you feel safer or if you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to let us know prior to your appointment.
Deluca Massage & Bodywork has 14 massage rooms all equipped with air purifiers and hand sanitizers. We are operating on a 50% capacity and have established a 30 minutes break in between services in order to assure rooms have been sanitized and cleaned prior to the next client.
Are you ready to RELAX and REFRESH?